30.12.12

SAN FRANTASTIC

Just now posting some belated San Francisco photos . . . God I love this girl, and this city.




Alden tiptoeing around the street mess in Hayes Valley. . . 
 The lovely Flora Grub where i wanted everything
 A perfect cappuccino from Ritual Coffee in Flora Grub. . . and the vintage hat I bought at The Painted Bird . . .  which I ended up leaving on the plane during my transfer in Newark : ( so so so sad about this.  



Salted Caramel of course!





I'm going to try and recreate this Alembic tequila drink for New Years Eve!! 

Amoeba let's me know what's cool.
Some of the amazing art at the Creativity Explored opening
It's not fair how affordable the organic produce is at the farmer's market my sister frequents.  wahhhh 

drop off!! 




6 Comments:

Blogger alexx said...

This is fantastic. Just love love it.

December 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger GIAA said...

awesome pictures!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

December 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Bani said...

these are some beautiful photos

i especially like the one with the bridge

http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

December 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a great trip. i love the shot of the benches and stacks of books! what shop was that?

December 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penny is looking over my shoulder saying excitedly, "Alden and Molly! I wish they could come back here!" So glad you had such a wonderful trip. I love Painted Bird, sorry to hear about your lost treasure of a hat...must mean you need to get back out here soon! Short but sweet and lovely hanging with you and your sis. xo lauren

January 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

the tiptoeing murders me. lol

January 5, 2013 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home